Transportation license delivered by the Préfecture des Bouches du Rhône: LOTI 2017/93/0000028 & EVTC EVTC013170174
Tour Operator License N° OVS IM 013120007 delivered by Atout France, french tourism authority.
Nº Siret 538 798 216 00023 – RCS Aix en Provence – APE 4939B.
Professional Insurance: AXA
Provence Wine Tours wishes all travellers a safe and fun tour. While all precautions and care are taken, no responsibility will be accepted for any additional costs incurred to travellers due to delays, mechanical breakdowns, bad weather, or unforeseen circumstances.
Provence Wine Tours can by no means be held responsible for the loss or stealing of personal belongings in and out the vehicle during the tour.
Prices are stated in Euros(€) currency and include VAT and may be subject to change.
Minimum passenger numbers may apply.
OUR PRICE INCLUDES:
– Visit and tasting fees
– Transportation in A/C minivan
– English-speaking wine guide
Lunch is not included in the price.
A minimum of 2 people is required to guarantee the departure.
Passengers must be able to prove age over 18 years for the consumption of alcohol at wineries.
We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary, or days of operation without notice.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
We understand that plans may change and unexpected situations do arise while traveling internationally.
If you are unable to attend a wine tour that you have scheduled and paid for, please contact us as soon as possible.
Our policy which applies for cancellations and in case of changes in the initial booking, is outlined below :
– 95% refund: refunds are given when cancellations are made at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the wine tour date. We just charge 5% to cover the bank and refund fees.
– Half refund: Half refunds are given when cancellations are made at least 1 week (7 days) prior to the departure date.
– No refund: We are unable to give refunds for reservations that are canceled less than 1 week prior to the wine tour.
There is no refund for no-show or when people missed the tour because they were late.
For a cancellation due to a ship not docking because of inclement weather, 5% to 10% will be charged to cover the bank and refund fees.
Any other cancellation due to circumstances beyond your control will be handled on a case-by-case basis.